Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

gloomy tale of a love soloist


The melody it sang is a trick
But I never realize
Though it kept me to fly
Above up in the sky
To dream, to wish a fantasy
As frog croaking for moon
As me, dreaming for love
A speaking heart told to listen
A feeble mind told to obey
As me a pathetic soul
Ready to be knock
Ready to be thrown
Ready to believe
As uncolored wooden marionette I will be…
But …
Now the song changed its melody
Thus the lyrics it’s sung
Are different word
Telling a myth of unspoken fillings of heart
To this uncolored wooden puppet
Yet the song tell no beauty
I, arrogantly tear the sheet
Tease the singer
Making him in tears
As him a hunchbacker..
Now,
The song amend again
This time
The story it narrate
A mocking voice
To discern my look
Improperly made as scar
Scattered on my face
And I, ought to
Leave this theater of love
As he chant a better song
As he tune a better melody
As he, seem to exist a better prince
Than me, an ugly puppet
Uncolored
Scary
And a hunchbacker either………….

(rahman)15/9/2010


*ive made this poem quite a long time ago.. just i posted it in my note tab in facebook.. i hope u guys do enjoy art in language..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan